Contributed by Sugarloaf Mountain Ski Club through Ski Museum of Maine
Not available for reproduction or licensing. More info.
Many thousands of spectators came to watch the World Cup races held at Sugarloaf in 1971. Spectators had to hike from the base area to find a good vantage point to watch the races alongside the trails.
About This Item
- Title: Spectators at the Sugarloaf World Cup, 1971
- Creation Date: 1971
- Subject Date: 1971
- Location: Sugarloaf , Franklin County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 20 cm x 24 cm
- Local Code: 2012.001.0031
- Collection: Sugarloaf Mountain Ski Club
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Athletes--Maine--Carrabassett Valley
- Contests--Maine--Carrabassett Valley
- Winter sports--Maine--Carrabassett Valley
For more information about this item, contact:Ski Museum of Maine
256 Main Street, PO Box 359, Kingfield, ME 04947
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.