Contributed by McArthur Public Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A boatload of United States Life-Saving Service man practices life-saving routines in the waters off Biddeford Pool. The USLSS was rolled into the U. S. Coast Guard in 1915. The photograph was taken by Robert Henry Gay in 1910.
About This Item
- Title: Biddeford Pool Life Savers, ca. 1910
- Creator: Gay, Robert Henry
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Local Name: Biddeford Pool
- Town: Biddeford
- County: York
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 13 cm x 17 cm
- Local Code: 0034
- Collection: General Image Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Lifesaving--Study and teaching
For more information about this item, contact:McArthur Public Library
PO Box 346, Biddeford, ME 04005
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.