Contributed by Lewiston Public Library
First Free Baptist Church was moved from Mountain Avenue to the corner of Main and Chapel Streets in Lewiston was later converted to B. Haskell Grain store.
About This Item
- Title: B. Haskell Grain store, Main Street, Lewiston
- Creation Date: circa 1890
- Subject Date: circa 1890
- Location: Lewiston, Androscoggin County, ME
- Media: Phototransparency
- Dimensions: 2.25 cm x 3.5 cm
- Collection: Gridley Barrows Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Stores & shops--Maine--Lewiston--1890-1900--Photographs
- B. Haskell Grain Store (Lewiston, Me.)--Photographs
- First Free Baptist Church (Lewiston, Me.)--Photographs
- Baptist Churches--Maine--Lewiston
For more information about this item, contact:Lewiston Public Library
200 Lisbon Street, Lewiston, ME 04240
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.