Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Counties in the District of Maine voted in 1816 whether or not to separate from Massachusetts and create a new state - Maine. This is Franklin County's town election record.
About This Item
- Title: Franklin County voting record, 1816
- Creation Date: 1816
- Subject Date: 1816
- Town: Mercer, Moscow
- County: Franklin
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 406, Box 1/7
- Collection: Brunswick Convention of 1816 records
- Object Type: Text
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Elections statistics
- Franklin County (Me.)--Election records
- Maine--Politics and government--1775-1865--Manuscripts
- Massachusetts--Politics and government--1775-1865--Manuscripts
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.