Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
- Item 75779
- print page
- download web image
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Hospital at 216-220 State Street in West End, Portland, was owned by The Queens Hospital in 1924. An alternate name or address for this property was 32-36 Deering Street.
About This Item
- 1924 Address: 216-220 State Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: West End
- 1924 Owner: The Queens Hospital
- Use: Hospital
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 47C Lot 39 Book 69 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.