Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Dwelling - Nurses Home at 212 State Street in West End, Portland, was owned by Right Reverend Louis S. Walsh in 1924. The property was subsequently owned by the Roman Catholic Bishop of Portland.
About This Item
- Address: 212 State Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: West End
- 1924 Owner: Right Reverend Louis S. Walsh
- Use: Dwelling - Nurses Home
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 47C Lot 38 Book 69 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.