Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Church at 155-163 State Street in West End, Portland, was owned by State Street Congregational Church in 1924.
About This Item
- Address: Assessor's Record, 155-163 State Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: West End
- 1924 Owner: State Street Congregational Church
- Architect: John Calvin Stevens
- Use: Church
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 45A Lot 26 Book 69 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.