Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Offices at 129-131 State Street in West End, Portland, was owned by State Street Corporation in 1924. An alternate name or address for this property was William E. Gould House. Back of record reads: Building owned by corp. of 6 doctors, 9 in the building, 3 pay rent to corp. Basement used for offices, treatment rooms etc. Only one room used for heating plant. 4 bays"
About This Item
- Address: 129-131 State Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: West End
- 1924 Owner: State Street Corporation
- Architect: John Calvin Stevens
- Use: Offices
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 45A Lot 9 Book 69 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.