Contributed by Maine Folklife Center, Univ. of Maine
Listen to Mark talk about manufacuring work
In 2006 Pauleena MacDougall, the director of the Maine Folklife Center, interviewed Mark Andrews about his employment at Eastern Fine Paper from 1982 until 2004.
In this audio clip Mark talks about women who worked in the manufacturing department at Eastern Fine Paper as well as how difficult this work was.
About This Item
- Title: Women and men in manufacturing, Brewer, 2006
- Creator: Pauleena MacDougall
- Creation Date: 2006-01-20
- Subject Date: 1982–2004
- Location: Brewer, Penobscot County, ME
- Media: Compact disc
- Local Code: NA3392 cd2373
- Object Type: Sound Recording
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Dismissal of employees--Maine--Brewer
- Eastern Corporation (Bangor, Me.)
- Labor unions--Maine--Brewer
- Paper industry--Maine--Brewer
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Folklife Center, Univ. of Maine
c/o Special Collections, 5729 Fogler Library, Orono, ME 04469
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.