Contributed by Maine Folklife Center, Univ. of Maine
Listen to Ann talk about the pay difference between men and women
In 2006 Amy Stevens, a former graduate student from the University of Maine, interviewed Ann Robinson about her employment at Eastern Fine Paper from 1980 until she retired in 2003.
In this sound clip from the interview Ann talks about how she was paid less than if a man was in her position in the Human Resources department.
About This Item
- Title: Pay differences between male and female employees, Brewer, 2006
- Creator: Amy Stevens
- Creation Date: 2006-07-26
- Subject Date: 1970–2004
- Location: Brewer, Penobscot County, ME
- Media: Compact disc
- Local Code: NA3417 cd2408
- Object Type: Sound Recording
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Eastern Corporation (Bangor, Me.)
- Labor unions--Maine--Brewer
- Paper industry--Maine--Brewer
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Folklife Center, Univ. of Maine
c/o Special Collections, 5729 Fogler Library, Orono, ME 04469
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.