Contributed by Maine Folklife Center, Univ. of Maine
Listen to Ronald talk about life after Eastern
In 2006 Amy Stevens, a former graduate student from the University of Maine, interviewed Ronald Kearns about his employment at Eastern Fine Paper from 1975 to 2004.
In this audio clip Ronald talks about what he and other employees have done since Eastern's closure in 2004.
About This Item
- Title: Life after Eastern, Brewer, ca. 2004
- Creator: Amy Stevens
- Creation Date: 2006-04-07
- Subject Date: 2004
- Location: Brewer, Penobscot County, ME
- Media: Compact disc
- Local Code: NA3408 cd2392
- Object Type: Sound Recording
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Dismissal of employees--Maine--Brewer
- Eastern Corporation (Bangor, Me.)
- Occupational retraining
- Paper industry--Maine--Brewer
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Folklife Center, Univ. of Maine
c/o Special Collections, 5729 Fogler Library, Orono, ME 04469
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.