Contributed by Maine Historical Society
This is the head of an axe found at Mount Kineo in 1909 by E.I. Gilmore.
About This Item
- Title: Wabanaki axe, Mount Kineo
- Creation Date: circa 2000
- Subject Date: circa 1000
- Town: Mt. Kineo, Rockwood
- County: Piscataquis
- State: ME
- Media: Stone
- Local Code: Native American Collection Misc. Box 10
- Collection: Native American collection
- Object Type: Physical Object
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.