Contributed by Maine Folklife Center, Univ. of Maine
Listen to Ann talk about why she thinks the mill closed
In 2006 Amy Stevens, a former graduate student from the University of Maine, interviewed Ann Robinson who worked for Eastern Fine Paper between 1980 and 2003 about her employment at Eastern.
In this clip Ann talks about why she thinks Eastern closed in 2004.
About This Item
- Title: Ann Robinson's thoughts on the closing of Eastern, Brewer, 2006
- Creator: Amy Stevens
- Creation Date: 2006-03-31
- Subject Date: 2004
- Location: Brewer, Penobscot County, ME
- Media: Compact disc
- Local Code: NA3420 cd2405
- Object Type: Sound Recording
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Dismissal of employees--Maine--Brewer
- Eastern Corporation (Bangor, Me.)
- Paper industry--Maine--Brewer
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Folklife Center, Univ. of Maine
c/o Special Collections, 5729 Fogler Library, Orono, ME 04469
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.