Contributed by Maine Folklife Center, Univ. of Maine
Listen to Phyllis talk about the union
In 2006 Pauleena MacDougall of the Maine Folklife Center interviewed Phyllis Beaulieu, an employee of the Eastern Fine Paper mill from 1949-1988, about her time at Eastern Fine.
In this audio clip Phyllis discusses her thoughts on the union.
About This Item
- Title: The benefits of a union at Eastern Fine Paper, Brewer, 2006
- Creator: Pauleena MacDougall
- Creation Date: 2006-01-23
- Subject Date: 1968–2004
- Location: Brewer, Penobscot County, ME
- Media: Compact disc
- Local Code: NA 3393 CD2375
- Object Type: Sound Recording
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Eastern Corporation (Bangor, Me.)
- Labor unions--Maine--Brewer
- Paper industry--Maine--Brewer
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Folklife Center, Univ. of Maine
c/o Special Collections, 5729 Fogler Library, Orono, ME 04469
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.