Contributed by McArthur Public Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
St. Andre's Church in Biddeford was dedicated June 5, 1910. The picture probably taken that year, in the newly completed Catholic church built to serve Biddeford's massive Franco population.
About This Item
- Title: St. Andre's Church, Biddeford, ca. 1910
- Creator: Gay, Robert Henry
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Local Name: St. Andres Church
- Town: Biddeford
- County: York
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 13 cm x 17 cm
- Local Code: 0026
- Collection: General Image Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Catholic Churches--Maine--Biddeford
- St. Andre's Church (Biddeford, Me.)--Interiors--Altars--Photographs
For more information about this item, contact:McArthur Public Library
PO Box 346, Biddeford, ME 04005
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.