Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
On December 9, 1880 the Weber Club held a concert for the benefit of the Martha Washington Society. The concert had musical numbers that included a solo, duet, trio and quartette.
About This Item
- Title: Weber Club concert, 1880
- Creator: H. A. Snowman, Printer
- Creation Date: 1880
- Subject Date: 1880
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 20 cm x 12.5 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 463, Box 2/457
- Collection: WPA broadsides relating to Maine, Massachusetts, and World War I
- Object Type: Text
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Fund raising--Maine--Portland
- Martha Washington Society (Portland, Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.