Contributed by Maine Medical Center Archives
Dr. Charles Oliver Hunt was appointed the first Resident Physician and Superintendent of Maine General Hospital. Dr. Hunt held this position from 1874 to 1903.
Maine General Hospital is a predecessor of Maine Medical Center.
About This Item
- Title: Dr. Charles Oliver Hunt, Portland, ca. 1903
- Creation Date: circa 1903
- Subject Date: circa 1903
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 24.5 cm x 19.5 cm
- Local Code: P07.02.08
- Collection: Medical Staff
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Maine General Hospital
- Medical Staff
- Hunt, Charles O.--Portrait photographs
- Hospital administrators--Maine--Portland
- Maine Medical Center
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Medical Center Archives
22 Bramhall Street, Portland, ME 04102
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.