Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Written on the back of this postcard is, "Leam Thurlon and a Parker boy Angus, a son of Ed Porter of [town or place indecipherable] Leam Thurlow - left."
About This Item
- Title: Leam Thurlon, Angus Porter and cat, ca. 1920
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Location: Stonington, Hancock County, ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 14 cm x 9 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 90, Box 17/4
- Collection: Benjamin Lake Noyes Deer Isle genealogical records
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.