Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Arthur Freeman was the manager of the Factory Island Department Shoe store in 1910 when Harry Miles Freeman took this photograph.
About This Item
- Title: Factory Island Department Shoe Store, Saco, 1910
- Creator: Harold Miles Freeman
- Creation Date: 1910
- Subject Date: 1910
- Location: Saco, York County, ME
- Media: Photo negative
- Dimensions: 6 cm x 9 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 1920, #170
- Collection: Harry Miles Freeman photograph collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Factory Island Department Shoe Store (Saco, Me.)--Photographs
- Shoe stores--Maine--Saco--1900-1910
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.