Contributed by McArthur Public Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Looking toward Elm Street from Adams and Lincoln, while sewer was being built in Biddeford.
About This Item
- Title: Main Street sewer construction, Biddeford, 1914 - 1915
- Creator: Gay, Richard Henry
- Creation Date: circa 1914
- Subject Date: circa 1914
- Local Name: Main Street
- Town: Biddeford
- County: York
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 13 cm x 17 cm
- Local Code: 0002
- Collection: General Image Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Adams Street (Biddeford, Me.)--Photographs
- Lincoln Street (Biddeford, Me.)--Photographs
- Elm Street (Biddeford, Me.)--Photographs
For more information about this item, contact:McArthur Public Library
PO Box 346, Biddeford, ME 04005
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.