Contributed by McArthur Public Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Sewer construction taking place on Main Street, Biddeford, 1914 - 1915. Men stand along rim of the construction.
About This Item
- Title: Main Street sewer construction, Biddeford, 1914 - 1915
- Creator: Gay, Robert Henry
- Creation Date: circa 1914
- Subject Date: circa 1914
- Local Name: Main Street
- Town: Biddeford
- County: York
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 13 cm x 17 cm
- Local Code: 0003b
- Collection: photo collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:McArthur Public Library
PO Box 346, Biddeford, ME 04005
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.