Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Penman and artist Horace W. Shaylor (1845-1925) of Portland drew the Hiram Bridge, seen from below. It is dated Aug. 2, 1909.
About This Item
- Title: Hiram Bridge drawing, 1909
- Creator: Shaylor, Horace W.
- Creation Date: 1909-08-02
- Subject Date: 1909-08-02
- Town: Cornish, South Hiram
- County: Oxford, York
- State: ME
- Media: Pencil on paper
- Dimensions: 26.5 cm x 16.5 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 2538, Box 1/5
- Collection: Shaylor family collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Bonney Meadows
- Colonel Joseph Warren
- Covered bridges--Maine--Cornish
- Covered bridges--Maine--South Hiram
- Landscape drawings--Maine--Cornish
- Landscape drawings--Maine--South Hiram
- Ossipee River (N.H. and Me.)--Drawings
- South Hiram
- Warren's Bridge (Cornish, Me.)--Drawings
- Warren's Bridge (S. Hiram, Me.)--Drawings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.