Contributed by Camp Winnebago
Howie Lilienthal (1911-1974), the second owner of Camp Winnebago in Fayette, being greeted by his wife, Emmy at the Readfield, Maine train station. Howie arrived from Grand Central Station in New York City. Howard Lilienthal purchased the camp in 1956.
About This Item
- Title: Meeting husband at the train
- Creation Date: circa 1962
- Subject Date: circa 1962
- Location: Readfield, Kennebec County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Camp Winnebago (Fayette, Me.)--People
- Railroad stations--Maine--Readfield
- Arrivals & departures--Maine--Readfield
For more information about this item, contact:Camp Winnebago
RR 3 Box 1400, Kents Hill, ME 04349
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.