Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Col. Philip Livingstone presented this report at a meeting of the commanders for the management of Indian Affairs in Albany, NY on August 14, 1708.
About This Item
- Title: Report on the French and Indians, August 14, 1708
- Creator: Livingstone, Philip
- Creation Date: 1708-08-14
- Subject Date: 1708
- Town: Albany
- State: NY
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 365, Box 1/9
- Collection: Doggett family papers
- Object Type: Text
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Indians of North America--New England--History--18th century
- Jesuits--History--18th century
- Queen Anne's War, 1702-1713
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.