Contributed by Sebago Historical Society
Charles Weed of Sebago was examined by a physician, who declared him disabled due to general debility
About This Item
- Title: Charles Weed's Certificate of Disability, 1862
- Creator: Cyrus K. Bowker
- Creation Date: 1862-09-15
- Subject Date: 1862-09-15
- Sebago, Cumberland County, ME
- Raymond, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 28 cm x 21.5 cm
- Local Code: W.CW.8
- Object Type: Text
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Maine--Civil War, 1861-1865
- United States. Army--Recruiting and enlistment, etc.
- United States--Civil War, 1861-1865
For more information about this item, contact:Sebago Historical Society
PO Box 59, Sebago, ME 04029
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.