Contributed by Maine Historical Society/MaineToday Media
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Louise Willey was the captain of the 1926 South Portland High School women's basketball team. South Portland was the only team to beat that year's state champion, Deering High School.
About This Item
- Title: Louise Willey, South Portland High School, 1926
- Creation Date: 1926
- Subject Date: 1926
- Town: South Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Glass Negative
- Dimensions: 8.3 cm x 10.8 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 1949, 2005.061.12240
- Collection: Portland Press Herald glass negative collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Basketball players--Maine--South Portland
- South Portland High School (South Portland, Me.)--Students
- Teenage girls--Maine--South Portland
- Women basketball players--Maine--South Portland
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society/MaineToday Media
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.