Contributed by Maine Historical Society/MaineToday Media
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Rosemary Mazham played on the South Portland Women's Basketball team in the winter of 1926. The South Portland High School team was the only one to beat Deering High School, the eventual 1926 interscholastic champions.
About This Item
- Title: Rosemary Mazham, South Portland High School, 1926
- Creation Date: 1926
- Subject Date: 1926
- Town: South Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Glass Negative
- Dimensions: 8.3 cm x 10.8 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 1949, 2005.061.12236
- Collection: Portland Press Herald glass negative collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society/MaineToday Media
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
More to Consider
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Basketball players--Maine--South Portland
- South Portland High School (South Portland, Me.)--Students
- Teenage girls--Maine--South Portland
- Women basketball players--Maine--South Portland
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.