Contributed by Mantor Library at UMF
Farmington State Normal School students are posing, perhaps for a costume party or theatrical cast photo. Helen Varner is the dapper flapper, third from the right.
About This Item
- Title: Costumed crew, Farmington State Normal School, ca. 1928
- Creation Date: circa 1928
- Subject Date: circa 1928
- Location: Farmington, Franklin County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 6.5 cm x 9 cm
- Local Code: Scrapbook Collection (Helen Varner)
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Farmington State Teachers College (Me.)
- Farmington State Normal School (Me.)
- University of Maine Farmington
- Farmington State Normal School
- University of Maine at Farmington
For more information about this item, contact:Mantor Library at UMF
University of Maine at Farmington, 116 South Street, Farmington, ME 04938
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.