Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Deed, 1634 May 1, by which Sir Ferdinand Gorges and Captain John Mason confirm a grant of land on the Piscataqua River made by their agent, Walter Neal to Thomas Cammock.
About This Item
- Title: Ferdinand Gorges' land deed to Thomas Cammock
- Creator: Neal, Walter
- Creation Date: 1634-05-01
- Subject Date: 1634-05-01
- State: ME, NH
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 77, Box 1/39
- Collection: Autographs of special note
- Object Type: Text
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Land grants--Maine--17th century
- Land grants--New Hampshire--17th century
- Piscataqua River (N.H. and Me.)--History--17th century
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.