Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Thomas Burnham accused Rachel Clinton of milking his cows, vanishing and of turning into a gray cat and jumping onto his roof, April 22, 1692.
About This Item
- Title: Thomas Burnham deposition against Rachel Clinton
- Creator: Burnham, Thomas
- Creation Date: 1692-04-22
- Subject Date: circa 1690
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 31 cm x 19 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 77, Box 1/19
- Collection: Autographs of special note
- Object Type: Text
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.