Contributed by Camden Public Library
Edna St. Vincent Millay and her husband, Eugen Boissevain, are shown on the porch of their home "Steepletop" in Austerlitz, New York.
Purchased in the spring of 1925, the farmhouse was situated on 300 acres and named after a wildflower that was growing on the property.
About This Item
- Title: Edna St. Vincent Millary and Eugen Boissevain, Austerlitz, NY, 1945
- Creation Date: circa 1945
- Subject Date: circa 1945
- Local Name: Steepletop
- Town: Austerlitz
- County: Columbia
- State: NY
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 12 cm x 9 cm
- Local Code: ESVM Collection V. 4
- Collection: Edna St. Vincent Millay Collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Camden Public Library
55 Main Street, Camden, ME 04843
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.