Contributed by Lewiston Public Library
Lincoln Mill workers outside the Atwood Hotel. This picture is also in the book "Lewiston Memories" by Douglas Hodgkin. Hotel Atwood was originally a boarding block for the Lincoln Mill, then became Hotel Atwood and then Littleton Hotel until it was torn down in 1964.
About This Item
- Title: Atwood Hotel in Lewiston
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Lewiston
- County: Androscoggin
- State: ME
- Media: Phototransparency
- Dimensions: 2.25 cm x 3.5 cm
- Collection: Gridley Barrows Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Textile Industry--Maine--Lewiston
- Atwood Hotel (Lewiston, Me.)--Photographs
- Lincoln Mill (Lewiston, Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Lewiston Public Library
200 Lisbon Street, Lewiston, ME 04240
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.