Contributed by Lewiston Public Library
This is probably the Berean [Baptist] Mission as listed in the 1900 city directory for 159 Main Street. The date is unknown but it looks as though the church was no longer being used as a church due to the advertising posters along the outside walls for a Casino and ice cream sodas.
About This Item
- Title: Old church, Lewiston, ca. 1910
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Location: Lewiston, Androscoggin County, ME
- Media: Phototransparency
- Dimensions: 2.25 cm x 3.5 cm
- Collection: Gridley Barrows Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Lewiston (Me.)--Description & views--Photographs
- Berean Mission (Lewiston, Me.)--Photographs
- Baptist church buildings--Maine--Lewiston
- Lisbon St. (Lewiston, Me.)--Photographs
For more information about this item, contact:Lewiston Public Library
200 Lisbon Street, Lewiston, ME 04240
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.