Contributed by Lewiston Public Library
Lisbon Street in Lewiston around 1912. Leadbetter's Drug Store appears in the Lewiston City Directory for 1912-13 and changes ownership after that. McGillicuddy Building behind Leadbetter's.
About This Item
- Title: Lisbon Street Lewiston
- Creation Date: circa 1912
- Subject Date: circa 1912
- Location: Lewiston, Androscoggin County, ME
- Media: Phototransparency
- Dimensions: 2.25 cm x 3.5 cm
- Collection: Gridley Barrows Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Drug stores--Maine--Lewiston
- Business districts--Maine--Lewiston
- Leadbetter's Drug Store (Lewiston, Me.)--Photographs
- Lewiston (Me.)--Description & views--Photographs
- Lisbon St. (Lewiston, Me.)--Photographs
For more information about this item, contact:Lewiston Public Library
200 Lisbon Street, Lewiston, ME 04240
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.