Contributed by Cornish Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The covered bridge, called Warren's bridge, over the Ossipee. Cornish is on the left and South Hiram is on the right. Bonney's Meadows would be at the lower left of the picture. In the picture, you are looking south along the river.
Source is an old colorized postcard. This is from a picture of the postcard
About This Item
- Title: Warren's Bridge between Cornish and South Hiram prior to 1929
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Cornish, South Hiram
- County: Oxford, York
- State: ME
- Media: Photograph of postcard
- Dimensions: 10.1 cm x 14.9 cm
- Local Code: B 3
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Covered bridges--Maine--Cornish
- Covered bridges--Maine--South Hiram
- Warren's Bridge (Cornish, Me.)--Photographs
- Ossipee River--(N.H. and Me.)--Photographs
- Warren's Bridge (S. Hiram, Me.)--Photographs
For more information about this item, contact:Cornish Historical Society
HC 69, Box 79, Cornish, ME 04020
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.