Contributed by Cornish Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This is Warrens bridge right after construction in 1929. The wooden bridge was torn down. You are looking westerly along the bridge towards South Hiram.
Source is a photo donated to the Cornish Historical Society
About This Item
- Title: Warren's Bridge between Cornish and South Hiram rebuilt in 1929
- Creator: Unknown
- Creation Date: 1929
- Subject Date: 1929
- Town: Cornish, South Hiram
- County: OXFORD, York
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 7.9 cm x 12.2 cm
- Local Code: B 16
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Warren's Bridge (S. Hiram, Me.)--Photographs
- Warren's Bridge (Cornish, Me.)--Photographs
- Bridges--Maine--South Hiram
- Ossipee River (N.H. and Me.)--Photographs
For more information about this item, contact:Cornish Historical Society
HC 69, Box 79, Cornish, ME 04020
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.