Contributed by Cornish Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Station Bridge over the Saco from Cornish to West Baldwin.It was built around 1930 and replaced the wooden bridge. It was totally rebuilt once again in 1996.
About This Item
- Title: Station Bridge over the Saco from Cornish to West Baldwin, 1936
- Creator: Unknown
- Creation Date: circa 1940
- Subject Date: circa 1940
- Local Name: West Baldwin
- Town: Baldwin, Cornish
- County: Oxford, York
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 7.5 cm x 7.5 cm
- Local Code: B 23
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Station Bridge (Cornish, Me.)--Flood damage--Photographs
- Bridges--Maine--West Baldwin
- Covered bridges--Maine--Cornish
- Covered bridges--Maine--West Baldwin
- Station Bridge (W. Baldwin, Me.)Flood damage--Photographs
- Saco River (N.H. and Me.)--Photographs
For more information about this item, contact:Cornish Historical Society
HC 69, Box 79, Cornish, ME 04020
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.