Contributed by Cornish Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The covered bridge is behind the Library. The photo is looking west along the river with Durgintown on the right and Cornish on the left.
About This Item
- Title: Cornish-South Hiram covered bridge
- Creator: Unknown
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Local Name: Durgintown
- Town: Cornish, South Hiram
- County: Oxford, York
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 8.8 cm x 13.2 cm
- Local Code: B 1
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Covered bridges--Maine--Cornish
- Covered bridges--Maine--South Hiram
- Ossipee River (N.H. and Me.)--Photographs
For more information about this item, contact:Cornish Historical Society
HC 69, Box 79, Cornish, ME 04020
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.