Contributed by Friends of the Kotzschmar Organ
This is a letter, written in 1964, to the City of Portland by Dr. Georg Kotzschmar of Ansbach, Germany. Dr. Kotzschmar was inquiring about the organ named for his relative, and wanted information. We also have a copy of the very nice reply that was sent to him by the City Manager, Mr. Graham W. Watt.
About This Item
- Title: Letter to City from Dr. Georg Kotzschmar
- Creator: Georg Kotzschmar
- Creation Date: 1964-04-06
- Subject Date: 1964-04-06
- Ansback, Germany
- Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 20 cm x 28 cm
- Collection: Kotzschmar files
- Object Type: Text
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Kotzschmar, Georg--Letters
- Kotzschmar Memorial Organ (Portland, Me.)
- Pipe organs
For more information about this item, contact:Friends of the Kotzschmar Organ
PO Box 7455, Portland, ME 04112
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.