Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Nathan Cutler (1775-1861) was elected to the Maine Senate in 1828 and 1829.
In 1829, while serving as President of the Senate, he temporarily became governor upon the death of Enoch Lincoln.
About This Item
- Title: Nathan Cutler, Farmington, ca. 1860
- Creator: Shorey
- Creation Date: circa 1860
- Subject Date: circa 1860
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 16 cm x 11 cm
- Local Code: Photographs--People--Cutler, Nathan
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.