Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Selden Connor (1839-1917) served as governor of Maine from 1876-1879 and was commander of the 7th Maine Infantry Volunteers during the Civil War.
About This Item
- Title: Selden Connor, Portland, ca. 1890
- Creator: Lamson Studios
- Creation Date: circa 1890
- Subject Date: circa 1890
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 17 cm x 11 cm
- Local Code: Photographs--People--Connor
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Connor, Selden (1839-1917)--Portrait photographs
- Generals--United States
- United States--History--Civil War, 1862-1865
- Connor, Selden (1839-1917)Connor, Selden (1839-1917)
- Politics, politicians, government & law
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.