Contributed by Lewiston Public Library
Original St. Mary's Hospital - formerly known as Sisters Hospital, French Hospital, or Hopital Notre Dame de Lourdes.
About This Item
- Title: St. Mary's Hospital, Lewiston, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Lewiston
- County: Androscoggin
- State: ME
- Media: Phototransparency
- Dimensions: 2.25 cm x 3.5 cm
- Collection: Gridley Barrows Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- French Hospital (Lewiston, Me.)--Photographs
- Hospital Notre Dame de Lourdes (Lewiston, Me.)--Photographs
- Sisters Hospital (Lewiston, Me.)--Photographs
- St. Mary's Hospital (Lewiston, Me.)--Photographs
For more information about this item, contact:Lewiston Public Library
200 Lisbon Street, Lewiston, ME 04240
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.