Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Portland City Hall being rebuilt after a destructive fire in 1908 destroyed the structure.
About This Item
- Title: Building City Hall, April 29, 1910
- Creation Date: 1910-04-29
- Subject Date: 1910-04-29
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 18 cm x 23 cm
- Local Code: Photographs--Portland--City Hall
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
More to Consider
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.