Contributed by Sebago Historical Society
Nathan Wight wrote this letter to the Adjutant General to inform him of improprieties that occurred in the Sebago draft of September 1862.
About This Item
- Title: Letter from Nathan Wight, Sebago to John L Hodsdon, 1862
- Creator: Wight, Nathan
- Creation Date: 1862-09-12
- Subject Date: 1862-09-12
- Town: Portland, Sebago
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 19 cm x 11.3 cm
- Local Code: W CC NW 20
- Collection: Maine State Archives
- Object Type: Text
For more information about this item, contact:Sebago Historical Society
PO Box 59, Sebago, ME 04029
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- United States--Civil War, 1861-1865
- Maine--Civil War, 1861-1865
- United States. Army--Recruiting and enlistment, etc.
- Bounties, Military--United States--Cases
- Bounties--Military--19th century
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.