Contributed by Swan's Island Educational Society
Repair work being done to the Odd Fellows Hall in 1979 on Swan's Island. The Hall was built in the early 1900s, and still stands on Harbor Rd.
Note the sign out front: "Dance Saturday Night"
About This Item
- Title: Odd Fellows Hall under repair, Swan's Island, 1979
- Creation Date: 1979
- Subject Date: 1979
- Town: Swans Island
- County: Hancock
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 43 cm x 36 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Buildings--Maine--Swans Island
- Building construction--Maine--Swans Island
- Independent Order of Odd Fellows (Swans Island, Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Swan's Island Educational Society
c/o Swan's Island Historical Society, POB 86, Swan's Island, ME 04685
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.