Contributed by Lewiston Public Library
Libbey Mill, Cohen Mill, and the surrounding area of Lewiston, probably in the late 1800s.
About This Item
- Title: Libbey Mill, Lewiston, ca. 1895
- Creation Date: circa 1895
- Subject Date: circa 1895
- Location: Lewiston, Androscoggin County, ME
- Media: Phototransparency
- Dimensions: 2.25 cm x 3.5 cm
- Collection: Gridley Barrows Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Cohen Mill (Lewiston, Me.)--Photographs
- Libbey Mill (Lewiston, Me.)--Photographs
- Textile industry--Maine--Lewiston
For more information about this item, contact:Lewiston Public Library
200 Lisbon Street, Lewiston, ME 04240
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.