Contributed by Swan's Island Historical Society
Grover Cleveland 'Clevie' Dunham (1885-1967) ran this store in Atlantic, in he and his wife Bessie's home. This house was also used as a store by its later owners, Maynard and Ethel Staples. It is the current home of the Bonnie and Donald Staples.
About This Item
- Title: Clevie Dunham's store, Swan's Island, ca. 1940
- Creation Date: circa 1940
- Subject Date: circa 1940
- Location: Swan's Island, Hancock County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 23 cm x 36 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Stores & shops--Maine--Swan's Island
- Buildings--Maine--Swan's Island
- Houses--Maine--Swan's Island
- Dwellings--Maine--Swan's Island
For more information about this item, contact:Swan's Island Historical Society
PO Box 144, 9 North Rd, Swan's Island, ME 04685
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.