Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Car Inspectors Building at Preble Street Yard in Bayside, Portland, was owned by Portland Terminal Company in 1924.
About This Item
- Address: Car Inspectors Building, Preble Street Yard, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Bayside
- 1924 Owner: Portland Terminal Company
- Use: Car Inspectors Building
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: photograph; ink on paper
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 34D Lot 1 Book 62 Page 9
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.