Contributed by Mantor Library at UMF
This is a group of students from the early 1970s preparing kebabs on a grill at the University of Maine Farmington.
In the spring of 1991, the Home Economics program was suspended as a part of budget cuts. By that time, many of the health education, rehabilitation services and nutrition courses that were previously a part of the Home Economics curriculum were being offered by other degree programs.
In 1995, the program was eliminated at the University of Maine at Farmington.
About This Item
- Title: Home Economics students grilling, University of Maine at Farmington, ca. 1971
- Creation Date: circa 1971
- Subject Date: circa 1971
- Location: Farmington, Franklin County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 12.5 cm x 17.75 cm
- Local Code: Home Economics Scrapbooks Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Home economics
- Farmington State Teachers College (Me.)
- Farmington State Normal School (Me.)
- University of Maine Farmington
For more information about this item, contact:Mantor Library at UMF
University of Maine at Farmington, 116 South Street, Farmington, ME 04938
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
More to Consider
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.