Contributed by John Micavich through Sebago Historical Society
- Item 70471
- print page
- download web image
Not available for reproduction or licensing. More info.
Charles W. Cole of Sebago was mustered in to Co. K, 25th Maine Infantry on September 29, 1862 at the age of 18. He served only a few months before dying in December at Arlington Heights, Virginia. He was the son of Benjamin and Nancy Cole.
About This Item
- Title: Charles W. Cole of Sebago in Civil War uniform, ca. 1862
- Creation Date: circa 1862
- Subject Date: circa 1862
- Location: Sebago, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 16.3 cm x 10.2 cm
- Local Code: W.CC.26
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Maine--History--Civil War, 1861-1865
- Military uniforms
- United States--Civil War, 1861-1865
- United States. Army. Maine Infantry Regiment, 25th (1862-1863). Company K
For more information about this item, contact:Sebago Historical Society
PO Box 59, Sebago, ME 04029
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
More to Consider
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.